Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bon Giorno from Venice!

Good morning, friends and family :)

We docked in Venice this morning and all the bells in the churches in St. Mark's Square were ringing as we sailed through. Awesome! We have to wait for the Italian health inspectors to approve the "medical condition" of the boat before we can disembark. I guess with all the H1N1 scares, they are being cautious. Everyone had to fill out a health form and will have their temp. scanned as we leave the boat.

I am doing great and having the time of my life on this trip. I return late Tuesday night and look forward to a day or two of rest.

Prayer needs: I have a scan on July 30th and will get the results when I see Dr. Karamlou on August 3rd and prayers are appreciated.

I plan to send pictures on the next blog update.

Love to all,

Susan

2 comments:

Norma said...

wow, sounds wonderful. so glad to hear from you. miss ya.

Emmy Winner said...

Susan

So glad you had a terrific trip! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

-Linda Hoard