Monday, November 17, 2008

An update directly from Sue




Hi dear loved ones and close friends,


Just got off the phone with the radiology dept. and the liver biopsy is scheduled for Thursday, the 20th @ 9:30 am. I check in at 8:30 and the fun begins.....should be done by noonish.




Had a wonderful day with the kids - every day of normal activity is so good. My long term sub came in to job shadow with me, good that she can be here to learn the ropes, but weird to think I may be turning my classes over to her for a long time, perhaps the entire school year.




We all know it's a rough road ahead but God is so good - I feel fine and for however long that lasts, it's a gift. I'm fighting this tooth and nail.




Love you all so much,


Sis/Susan

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Susan- you define grace and courage- thank you for having the wisdom to show us all that we are children of God.