Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm at Good Sam Hospital

Checked in again with continued problems with phlegm in the lungs. CT Scan shows fluid and other problems in lung. More tests to be done, scan also shows new tumors in liver. Currently in ICU moving to cancer center by tomorrow. I am feeling physically o.k., but emotionally fragile with the latest news.

God continues to bless me with a merciful reprieve from pain. Please continue to pray and pray hard.

Love,

Susan



Per her brother Matt:
I can't thank you all enough for your continued prayer support. I am reaching out to all of you tonight and ask for continued prayer support throughout the week. We all know additional fluid in the lungs is a serious matter and Sue's emotions are extremely sensitive as her energy continues to get sucked out of her from all the prodding, pinching and sticking the hospital undertakes while dealing with multiple tests etc....
Her comment about pray hard says it all. We'll keep you posted on what tomorrow brings.

In Him Always,
Matt

1 comment:

marshajurgenson said...

Hi there Susan! I just learned yesterday as to your whereabouts. I've been thinking about you so much! Both Sam and I are sending you our best wishes and a big hug.I'm saying a prayer for you- don't you think it's a good idea to cover all your bases? (LOL)
Will check in again soon. Hasta luego!

Love, Marsha