Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sundays with Susan
















This section is dedicated to those who would like to write Sue a personal note of encouragement. If you haven't seen the latest update with Sue's new baldness, please scroll down to see what was posted yesterday. Please forward your personal notes to me at mmccormick@peets.com and I will place on the following Sunday. We have two this week. One from Toni and one from Sue's Aunt Cheryl.










Dear Sue (I still think of you as Suzie!),

It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other, but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t thought of you in all these years. I know you have a rough road ahead of you, and I’ve seen so far that you are a fighter and you have a great circle of friends and family rooting for you, me included! Keep those steel-toed boots on, no matter how heavy they may get. With all the love and energy that is coming to you, I’m confident you’re going to make it through this. You are in my prayers every day and once this is all over and you’re cancer-free again, I think it would be a great time for a family reunion! I hope you enjoy the pictures – Grandma Nielsen had saved them and they are one of the few things I managed to salvage after Grandma passed on. Sending lots of positive energy your way!

Love you always,

Aunt Cheryl
xoxo

Cheryl

Conceive. Believe. Achieve.

No comments: