Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sundays with Susan

This is the first part of a series of notes sent to Sue as a way to lift her up and let her know how special she is to many of us. She is truly an inspiration and notes of encouragement only make her stronger in the test of times.
Feel free to send me a note I will include each Sunday for Sue to read in between her weekly updates. Please title your e-mail a note for Sue since my system will consider it spam until I release it.

e-mail address: mmccormick@peets.com

Susan,
I've sat at this computer all week long and tried to put into words what you've meant to us. You've been the family we got to choose. :) Do you remember that you were the first to welcome Henry to the world by putting him in his outfit at the hospital for the ride home?

You also came over and got him all decked out for his first birthday. What he always asks me is "Do I look dapper?" He's loved you from the first moment. We are very hopeful that Arly grows to have the same tight bond with you.

Thank you for being a wonderful Christian role model. You are full of both grace and mischief; qualities I love about you.

Stay strong Susan and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers every day. :)

Love,
The Petterson Clan (Tracy, Krag, Henry, Arly, and doggie Max)

No comments: