Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sundays with Susan




Per Sister Stacy:


When I asked them tonight what comes to mind when they think of their beloved Auntie Sue, their words were endless! Meghan even composed a few poems!

Ryan (10 yrs. old)
funny
generous
cool postcards
helpful
awesome
cool
fun
really brave
amazing
she knows funny songs and jokes
"she believes in God all the way"

Meghan (8yrs.old)
teaches me poems
walks with me
taught me the "Salami Song"
loves me with all her heart
awesome
she's funny
she's cheerful
loves the Giants!
she rocks!
she has courage

Meghan asked "Can I move to Oregon when I'm in her grade and she can be my teacher?" and then she composed a couple of poems for her.

"Auntie Sue"
Oh Auntie Sue
What are they doing to you?
Are they putting knives in you?
Are they hurting you?
Oh Auntie Sue
What are they doing to you?

"Look"
Look
It is Auntie
Nicest bald head that's round
and cool
Swishy dresses
and
Hats

Believe
God believes
I believe
I want you to believe
So lets believe!

No comments: